Bus from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya
Don Muang is Bangkok’s second busiest airport and is also a hub of budget airlines including the economy carrier AirAsia.
How to get to pattaya from don muang airport
You can get direct bus from don muang to Pattaya. No need to get to Bangkok downtown or bus station! Bangkok Dmk airport to pattaya bus is cheap as well as saves you time. Don muang to pattaya bus takes about 2 hours to complete the distance, but remember it all depends on traffic and time of the day.
When getting from Don Muang airport to Pattaya, these are your best options:
- Don Muang Airport to Pattaya Minibus: Going from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya by bus is little tricky. Tricky in the sense that there is no direct bus from Don Muang airport to Pattaya.
- Taxi from Don Muang airport to Pattaya: This is a good option if you are traveling in a small group, another advantage is by taking DMK to Pattaya Taxi you’ll save ample of your time by avoiding the city traffic.
You might be considering gong from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya by bus and though there is a direct bus, but the problem is distance between Suvarnabhumi airport to Don Muang airport is about 47 km, oh yes, you heard it right! So, to make it Pattaya it makes more sense to go to a bus station in the Bangkok city.
Traveling with Luggage or in a group? Or maybe just want the convenience of hassle-free pre-booked transfer from airport to Pattaya? Highly rated and reliable provider from GetYourGuide – Check here
Bangkok airport to pattaya bus service is a good choice to travel the distance. Here are the details on the options to go from DMK Airport to Pattaya:
- Take the mini bus from Don Muang airport to Mochit bus station, and from there take the Bangkok to Pattaya bus service. Just grab a ticket from the counter and hop in because there is no need to do online booking.
- Take Bus 389 from Airport to Pattaya – it’s reliable and runs on time. Bangkok airport to pattaya bus fare is 120 Baht.
Don Muang airport to Mochit bus station
An indirect way to get from DMK airport to Pattaya is through Mochit. Take the A1 shuttle from Don Muang Airport to Mochit Bus station. The A1 bus is readily available at the arrival gate of the DMK airport.The yellow colored Bangkok airport shuttle bus is clearly marked as A1 in big bold letters, you can’t possibly miss it!
How long from bangkok to pattaya by bus: The journey takes around 3-3.5 hours depending on the traffic situation.
Note, that there are two Mochit stations one is called Mo Chit BTS Station and the other one is called Mo Chit Bus Station. Remember not to get down at Mo Chit Bus station, wait till the last stop which is Mo Chit Bus Station. From Mo Chit Bus Station there is a continuous bus service to Pattaya.
The cheapest bangkok to pattaya bus ticket is priced at 120 THB.The DMK airport shuttle bus costs 30 THB. Hence, your final Bangkok to pattaya bus price will come to 150 THB. Use this option only as an alternate to the direct Don muang airport to pattaya bus.
Taxi: On the other hand, the taxi from Don Muang Airport to Mochit Bus station will cost you about 150 THB. Therefore your total expense will be 150+150 THB.
Bangkok airport to pattaya bus timetable
|Departure from DMK Airpor||Arrival in Pattaya||Departure from DMK Airpor||Arrival in Pattaya|
Don Muang Airport to Pattaya Taxi
Bangkok to pattaya travel time is way less when you travel by cab. Bangkok airport to pattaya distance by road is about 165 km. As airport pattaya bus can be little slower, you can save yourself a lot of hassle by simply taking a cab. Don muang airport to pattaya taxi fare will be 1500-2000 THB, depending on the model of the car you hire. Airport taxi covers the Don muang to pattaya distance in less than 2.5 hours, specially good when you are in hurry.
Alternate way to reach pattaya from bangkok airport.
- Take the airport free shuttle bus from Don Muang airport to Suvarnabhumi airport. Bangkok airport shuttle bus to don muang also runs with same frequency, in case you need to travel in the opposite direction. You can only take the airport shuttle if you have an onward ticket from Suvarnabhumi airport. Alternatively, take a public bus from Don Muang airport to Suvarnabhumi airport. The bus #554 and #555 will take you to Suvarnabhumi airport at a price of 35THB.
Suvarnbhumi airport to Pattaya Bus
There are several tourist operators which run buses from Suvarnbhumi airport to Pattaya. You can try bell travel service or 389 airport Pattaya bus. The ticket of airport bus to pattaya costs about 150 THB. Sit back and relax, enjoy the bus service from Bangkok airport to pattaya. While coming back, take one from pattaya bus station to Bangkok airport. For more details read: How to go from Suvarnbhumi airport to Pattaya by bus
Pattaya to don muang airport by bus
While returning, you can also catch the Pattaya bus to don muang airport. Pattaya to don muang airport by bus is the easiest and cheapest mode of traveling between the two cities. Pattaya to don muang airport bus runs frequently and a choice of travel for many tourists. In case, you are going to the city choose to go pattaya to bangkok by train. And here’s how to get from bangkok airport to khao san road.
Don muang airport to pattaya by bus is the right choice for sure; you will not only skip the terrible Bangkok traffic but also save money. Bus fare from bangkok airport to pattaya is only 120 THB.